WBSETCL Special Officer Recruitment 2017
West Bengal State electricity transmission company limited (WBSETCL) registration to the Post of Special Officer for 02 Post. Eligible candidates may apply before 15/5/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below :
|Post Name||Total Post|
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized institute.
Post Qualification Experience:Retired Govt. Officer with land background having served as SDLLRO/Dy. DLLRO / Spl. LAO/Addl. LAO/ SRO-I/ SRO-II at least for a period of 2 years.
Age: Minimum 60 years & Maximum 63 years as on 01-01- 2017
Compensation: Consolidated remuneration of `25,000/- per month.
Place of posting: Corporate Land Acquisition Cell, Vidyut Bhavan– 01 Field Zonal Office, Siliguri - 01
For more Details please see official advertisement below:
Application format can be downloaded from the Company‟s website www.wbsetcl.in on and from 13.04.2017. Interested eligible candidates may mail the Application, filled in all respect along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents as proof of identity (Voter‟s Card/PAN Card/AADHAR Card), proof of age (birth certificate/Admit Card/Certificate of Secondary Examination), proof of educational qualification, proof of experience, Release Order from the last employer on superannuation at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 05.05.2017. Scanned copies of all documents/ Certificates are to be submitted pdf format only. Alternately, they may send the filled in Application along with the selfattested copies of certificates / documents, as stated above, to the General Manager (HR & A), WBSETCL, 8th Floor, D-Block, Vidyut Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091 through Speed Post / Registered Post so as to reach on or before 05.05.2017. The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of Special Officer (Land) / Surveyor”
1. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available under „Career’ section of WBSETCL‟s website (i.e. www.wbsetcl.in). Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
2. For any clarification regarding the recruitment, the applicants may send their queries to email@example.com within last day of submission of application.
3. Prescribed criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
4. Candidates must have the ability to read, speak / write in Bengali language.
5. WBSETCL, at its discretion may raise/relax age and/or other criteria notified above.
6. The short-listed candidates will be required to appear for the Personal Interview at Vidyut Bhavan, Saltlake, Kolkata at their own cost. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. The details of interview schedule will be communicated to the short-listed candidates duly.
8. Recruitment will be done strictly as per merit in pursuance of the recruitment policy, other rules and guidelines of the WBSETCL.
9. Canvassing in any form will summarily disqualify a candidate.
10. While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the notification and other norms mentioned above as on 01.01.2017.
11. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Application formats, not accompanying any of the valid credentials i.e Proof of Identity, Age Proof, Educational Qualification, Professional Qualification, Work Experience, Disability Certificate (if applicable), Photograph and Signature, will be rejected.
12. The original copies of the documents / Certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
13. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
14. All details submitted in the Application Format will be treated as final and no subsequent changes will be entertained.
15. WBSETCL will not be responsible for any delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Application received after last date will neither be entertained nor returned.
16. Applicants must have a valid “Email ID” and “Mobile Phone Number”, which should be kept active for the entire duration of the recruitment process. No change in email id will be permissible. WBSETCL shall not be responsible for any non-delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/mobile no.
17. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to selection process shall be final and binding on the candidate.
18. Depending on the requirement, WBSETCL reserves the right to cancel/curtail/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the WBSETCL, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. WBSETCL is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
19. The initial posting will be at Corporate Land Acquisition Cell, Vidyut Bhavan or Field Zonal Office, Siliguri. However, he/she may be transferred anywhere in the interest of the Company.
20. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claims / disputes arising out of this advertisement can be instituted in Kolkata only and the Courts / Tribunals / Forums in Kolkata only shall have exclusive jurisdiction to try any such dispute.