Balmer Lawrie Senior Manager Recruitment 2017
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas registration to the Post of Senior Manager for 01 Post. Eligible candidates may apply before 30/3/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below :
|Post Name||Total Post|
Graduate (Non-Engineering) [Any Discipline]
Post Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent
Minimum Experience (Years): FTE-4: Graduate -14 Years Professionally Qualified – 7 Years, FTE-5: Graduate – 16 Years Professionally Qualified – 9 Years.
Preferred Experience: Candidate with experience in product Development and GIT Operations will be preferred.
Age Limit: 50 years
For more Details please see official advertisement below:
JOB PROFILE The incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
- Contracting and appointment of agents for outbound holiday business (Group and Individual travel)
- Planning of tour itineraries for group series for Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand
- Improvise on the existing products and also keep abreast with competition products and pricing
- Contracting with suppliers and pricing of competitive products.
- Costing of all GIT tour products and pricing the products after aggressive negotiation with overseas suppliers.
- Ad hoc group costings
- Develop new itineraries for FIT travel
- Maintain high quality of services through overseas suppliers, ensuring quality services are provided in terms of transportation, transparency in rates, quality services provided while on tour to passengers.
- Supervise the day to day running of the Group tour Operations & guide to staff in their day to day working.
- Maintain public relations with the Tourism Boards / Consulates and Airlines to promote the company brand
- Monitoring all the communication of the team with the customers (sales staff and DMCs)
- Operating groups within the stipulated budgets to enhance profitability and optimize revenues
- Monitoring the working of the team and ensuring timely and accurate solutions are given to the sales team in order to close sales.
- Ensuring accurate remittances are made to overseas suppliers on time.
- Mentoring, training, developing teammates for career progression and learning
- Analyzing the team performance and guiding them to improve their efficiency The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_... ap-client=100#.
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 30th March, 2017.
5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
Other General Terms & Conditions: 1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
6. Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
13. The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
14. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
15. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
17. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
18. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications.