Balmer Lawrie Manager Recruitment 2017
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas registration to the Post of Manager for 1 Post. Eligible candidates may apply before 30/4/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below :
|Post Name||Total Post|
Graduate (Non-Engineering) [Any Discipline]
Degree/Diploma in Tourism
Minimum Experience (Years): Graduate -12 Years, for professionally qualified- 5 years
Age Limit: 40 years
Job Location: Mumbai
For more Details please see official advertisement below:
JOB PROFILE The incumbent will be responsible for the sales of the products of the Vacations business and achieving the sales and collection targets assigned. The primary responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Ensure implementation of approved sales strategy and activity plans, which among other things will include, Road shows, Customer Interactions, Promotional activities etc.
- To meet the revenue, profitability and physical targets of branch’s business
- To ensure best services to the customers and meet their expectations & requirements
- Acquire new customer in retail as well as corporate segments
- Provide critical inputs to Product Development teams for development of new products, augmentation of existing products to increase their competitiveness.
- Regularly interact with Key Accounts’ personnel to provide feedback to the Operations Team for enhancing quality of service delivery. Act as a single point of contact for the high value customers.
- Ensure timely collection as per credit policy
- Provide necessary inputs to the Marketing team for refinement of marketing strategies and activity planning.
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_... ap-client=100#.
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 30th March, 2017. 5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions
Other General Terms & Conditions:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
6. Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
13. The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
14. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
15. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
17. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
18. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications.